IM Land is promoting proposals for development at Spencer's Farm, Maidenhead. Our current proposals have been designed to incorporate and retain existing features of the site to ensure the creation of a high quality and distinctive new development that celebrates existing landscape assets within the site and in its immediate setting.
Our current proposals include:
• Up to 500 new homes with associated car parking;
• Vehicular access from Cookham Road;
• Approximatley 30% affordable housing;
• Significant new landscaped public open space, including around the
• Enhancing the amenity and quality of open spaces including connections to the existing Maidenhead Green Way;
• A new junction onto the Cookham Road;
• Infrastructure contributions towards community facilities including bus services, education and local services.
We’d like to know what you think about these proposals, which bring with them a range of new family and affordable homes. Visit our exhibition on 28th November 2017 from 5pm – 9pm at Furze Platt Leisure Centre, 101 Furze Platt Road, Maidenhead SL6 7NQ. You can also call us on 0800 148 8911.
We look forward to hearing from you.